Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nanny or Busy Body?

I was quite tired today, might be mostly due to the yesterday's excessive-worked-out. I had my so-called "hibernation" after my lecture today. I woke up on and off, in order to feed myself something...and during my second "hibernation", I was disturbed by someone's calling. Took a look of my handphone, it showed "Denny Teu". Yeah, the 20-year-old future mama....

"Hello?"

"Hello Chin Han ah, where are you ah?"

"House lor"

"Eh, Hua Xin suffered from fever ah.....can you help me to take care of him? Help me to buy *&^%^*$(#**&*%$ and that one" (Well, she ordered me to buy alot and I couldn't really remember what she'd told me to do)

"Ok ok, bye...." I spoke reluctantly.

Woke myself up, I was still in sleeping mood...but then since it was nearly night, I couldn't continue to sleep....therefore, intended to conduct my "missions" given by the future-mama.

Got myself prepared and went to knock Master Room's door. There the future-papa opened the door, well...it was quite apparent that he fell sick...as he looked extremely pale and exhausting. Then, I had to double-confirmed what he wanted to eat or buy, and I headed down to the town of Wangsa Maju.

My Nanny-Mission began.

Walked to Watson to buy panadols and eventually headed to Chinese pharmacy to buy the "rhino drinks" and sort of herbal tea....Then, simply bought myself a nasi lemak and quickly rushed back to my house.

Knocked the door of Master Room again, and the sick fella came out, sat still and waited me to serve him medicine. I felt like I was a daddy at that moment...walau, am I really that old enough already? Worse still, when I asked him on his condition...he told me, "Don't know"....

My god, how old is he? 19 already wor.....still doesn't know how to describe how sick is he?!

Hesitatingly, I tested his body temperature by touching his forehead....Oh my god, that seemed to be gay to do such action! But I was really forced to do it.....

But then, couldn't blame him totally...due to his family problem....Sigh, just treated it as kinda charity then...Who asked me to be so busy body to be houseleader....Aiks~

Something's funny suddenly popped out on my mind...I just wondered...In the future, if at the same time....the daddy and the baby sick, then the so-called mama will be totally fainted! As the daddy is just like a big baby too....

Haha, seriously no offence!

2 comments:

jenny said...

haha^^
aiyo~~
u elder than him~
nvmla!!
be his 'dad' a while lor~
haha^^
'dad, i oso sick liao'
haha^^

MicHeLLe said...

i shuld call u come n jaga me la barbie hha...