Thursday, May 7, 2009

Langkawi Trip - Last Day

Last day of our trip, well....we weren't rushing to anyway this day. Hence, we slept quite late one...even could be considered as "overslept"....all of us were extremely exhausted after previous' activity. Yih Chia and I suffered from sun-burn. As you can see the photo, Yih Chia's back was extremely damaged!



Some of them....resulted our "cable-car-plan" to be cancelled....whom were....


Them, who slept deadly!
Therefore, our arrangement of plan totally changed! Guess what was our next plan since the previous activity was cancelled? Yeah! Shopping time! And I was so happy, because Langkawi was just like my heaven! But finally, I ended up by spending nearly RM270....just to buy these kinda stuffs:
Varies types of chocolate and my beloved alcoholic beverages!
Finally, we reached Kuala Kedah at 4 something in the noon....eventually arrived our place at around 5 something....Well, to conclude, it wasn't the best trip for me but I did enjoy it much! Since I never had a proper trip with my hometown friends before....Thanks to our Organiser, Lau Yih Chia! (But precisely I was the organiser...but he planned much more than me...therefore, hmmmm.....tak pe la! Haha!)
Hope you enjoy seeing my blogs about my Langkawi Trip la!


4 comments:

jenny said...

haha^__^
long time din come here le!!!
went to langkawi ar?
syok luuu~
i oso wan to go!!!
haha^___^

MicHeLLe said...

i saw my cukulut haha

JiN said...

TO dream, yeah i've just been to langkawi neh....u wan go then ma go laaaaaaa...what're u waiting for?

TO BARBIE, cheh....no me help u buy...u oso no cukulut eat! fast fast thank me!

Lim Shin Na said...

ada beli chocolate untuk moi????isk isk isk.....