Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Couple

I was reading New Moon again, well...no doubt that I was really slow in reading this kinda novel...furthermore I wasn't in the mood to read it recently...so it had been few days I didn't read for it.

"Yeah, all in my expectation....Jacob is a werewolf....he admitted" I was thinking of it while reading it....proud of myself that I could be a story-writer too...hehe...

Someone knocked my door suddenly.

Owh, there she was...our future-mama, Denny Teu.....

Well, I admitted that I was quite happy to see her again, as I thought I might not have the chance to meet her again....Beside her, there her beloved "husband" was....smiling at me, with sort of satisfied expression...

"Happy la hor, Hua Xin....your darling comes back already" I teased him amusedly.

"Yalor, see her my sick all recovered!" He replied me, acted like a kid....trying to "manja" at his wife...

We talked alot at our living room, it was just like we never met for few years...but actually just 20++ days... haha....while we were chatting, at the same time...the future-mama ordered her husband to clean their room....well seriously I could feel the "Mama-is-nagging" already....

She shared alot of her pregnancy experience with me...well, I felt like that was awesome...a girl who is younger than me, now going to be a Mama....Like, I was getting older and older gradually...Aiks, no doubt I am 22 this year....

Luckily she was quite optimistic on this incident already...else, I think she would most probably in extreme-depression...since she is still in teenage-stage...and the daddy, I wholeheartly wish that he can be a responsible one...yeah I know, he is still a kid...in term of his mindset.

But seeing them are being lovely currently, no idea I felt sort of releasing...those worries suddenly faded...Yeah, I'm emotionally involved in others' matters again... (Scorpio's personality)

3 comments:

Lim Shin Na said...

oh..that friend you told me eh ar? your housemates?

JiN said...

if not?

Lim Shin Na said...

mana zai? =.=" yo~