Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What a day!

Woke up quite late today, as I slept late yesterday night...well, more suitable one should be...I slept at 3 in the morning today.
Thought to prepare myself to go to have my K session this noon.....after all have been done, a sms received by me..It was from Ah Yan.

"I think didnt go leh! I called Homer juz now! Tonite din 2gether?"

Well, not really understand the content of this text message....few seconds later, here came another text message from her again...

"Paise! I juz wake! But homer havent come leh!"

Alright, roughly I got what did she mean already.....All of them overslept, in a nutshell...Sigh, seeing myself through the mirror...How nice was my wearing today....but have to take off again....reserve for tomorrow la, maybe will be going to KLCC tomorrow....

Back to the basic, changed back my uncle-style attires...cooked myself a bowl of instant noodles...well, that precisely was my lunch! Meanwhile, started to watch Hong Kong Drama that I'm chasing for currently - "The King Of Snoker".

After the show, intended to take a rough bath in order to wash away my hair gel...The moment when I was wearing my underwear....suddenly I heard of a big "Bang".....well, no doubt, my room door was blown by the big wind again...as it started to rain cats and dogs already.
But this time really out of my expectation, in term of the wind was kinda strong! When I wanted to open my door, yi? Couldn't open? Oh my God......apparently it was "locked" by the strong wind. Hardly, I was trying to twist the door knob and push the door....but, impossible for me to unlock it but just simply doing this kinda useless action...unless I'm Harry Potter who is able to unlock the door by just simply call out a spell....
Then, I tried to kick the door....well, for few times....alright, I know I am quite light...and lacked of power perhaps....I couldn't make it! The door still couldn't be opened! But the loud sound has already attracted the couple from Master Room to come out to take a look......
Thanked to them as they were willing to assist me....but every effort we have done seemed to be pointless somehow....And finally, I started to panic and fed up.....and I permitted the Hunk of our house - Hua Xin to kick my door......I thought he was not able to do that....but...all in sudden, when me and Denny were not ready for it....He instantly kicked the door!
"BANG!"
The door opened! My clothes and pants that hanged against the door all dropped....Well well....dared not to see my door...I thought it would be spoilt badly...but luckily, phew....it still can be functioning....Thank God! Yaya, although part of the door was cracked by Hua Xin.....
Appreciate his effort! Thank you so much la, Hua Xin!

Cracked~Using the plaster to temporary fix it..hehe

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

wa u can change a nice door dy