Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blood Donation

Had lunch with Michelle and Choong this noon after gym.....yeah, felt so satisfied as I could eat alot...

After this, we went to college to settle some schooling matters...as we walked to SBS office, I saw someone's arm was pasted with a plaster...OMG, I just realised this week is the blood donation week...Luckily I brought my red ID book...wee...

Yeps, this was my 8th time of donating blood..so far so good...

Gone through all those procedures- weight measure, registration, blood testing, interview...bla bla bla.. So happy to mention, my weight increased from 55kg to 57kg in 1 month time..so happy!

During interview, walau....the interviewer was kinda...hmmm...weird.....I didn't really like her way to interview me...Here's our conversation:

Interviewer: Pernah ada hubungan seksual sejenis tak, ada partner seksual sejenis tak?
Me: Tak Da...Tak Da....

Interviewer: Oh ya ke? Macam tu tak pernah ada hubungan seksual?

Me: Tak da...

Interviewer: Tak da? Memang tak pernah ada hubungan seksual?

Me: Tak ada... (sweating)

What the fun is that?! My matter la, whether I have sex before or not....so keen to know my P&C stuff...what la~So sarcastic la...
After this, began my blood donation...
Get ready to donate blood
Donating Finished! My beloved blood~

Well, I did timing again, to time how long I finished donating blood...it was about 7 minutes...Might because of I just went for gym and my blood's flow was quite steady and fast...

Super duber exhausted after this...phew, went for a nap once I settled down all my stuffs...and I was extremely hungry when I woke up..

My dinner, super nice one! Economic rice, Ai Yu Bing, Taufu Fa....100% satisfactory! 8pm I had my dinner, currently is 9.26pm...I'm here to say...I started to feel hungry again...Oh my god...what happen to my digest system...

No comments: