Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Preparation for Dunhill Event

Get started with my first part time job since my semester break began (well, excluded the drama shooting one, which I don't think I've worked). Yup, today is my first day to work for Dunhill event, setting up all those workstations and arranged the stocks.

Tomorrow will be my workstation, I'm Uncle-Selling-Shoes..hehe

Alot luxury bags, minimum price: RM300 (What the hell?!)

All those blink blink stuffs such as key chains..I can't even find a single product below RM100



They were busy arranging the stocks
However, we spent most of our time...besides working...was to chit-chatting and yam cha-ing outside the event room...Woah, so relaxing...just like these:

Reading Book?!


Thinking of girls

Thinking of his future..xP

And when we know this drink machine is actually free-of-charge...immediately, all behaved like kampong boys and girl....rushing to get the drinks for free...Winners would be Mr Fly and Choong..
Trying to figure out how to add in more cream and sugar...These 3 kampong boys ah..so sia sui leh! Hahaaaa~
What I can say is, we really like "free"....until we finished our works...Mr Fly, Jian Zhong and Choong still didn't forget to take the "free" drinks for the last time. Yaya, those managers and permanent staff were quite sweated because of their behaviours...Wei, you three....mempersiasuikan la!
Tomorrow will begin our business...I'm wondering, who will approach and buy these products? Hmmmm.... millionaire? CEO? Top Manager? Or aunties and uncles?
Tak Tau~ Wait for my update ya~

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

OMG~!~ kampong boy...paiseh leh...keep refill...