Monday, March 2, 2009

I was molested!

Had my 2nd training session this noon..well, after gone through it, I only know that all this while I had been doing wrong way of gym...and too tedious because I have to take care of alot stuffs while I was doing those weight machines...

First, breathing must be appropriate when you carry a heavy stuff.. For instance, as you push the machine, you have to breath out as you are releasing your energy towards the machine..Somehow, I always got it wrong where I breath wrongly...which was in contrast one..

Second, hands, arms, shoulders and chest must be 90 degree and aligned...well...I still can't really handle it properly...wuwu...

Third, do not carry the weight that is beyond your actual capability...if not, most probably you will use ur hands' muscle instead of those intended-trained muscles..(Confusing right..me as well...)

As I kept on doing the ways of gym...well, my trainer (Selle) couldn't stand already...She showed me some examples and ah...what I could say...I was molested by her..wuwu..I have no value anymore..

She touched my shoulders..(still ok...)

Then...come to my arms...(hey, normal what)

After this..she moved to my lower parts...(hey, no dirty minded ya)..my legs...my god, she touched my hairy legs..HAHA...

Then, moved back to my chest...when I kept telling myself to calm down...but suddenly she came to squeeze my chest..Oh my god...that was embarrassing! Moreover it was nearly at my nipple...HAHA....

Well, don't be dirty minded...she didn't intend to do anything nasty on me...Just to ensure my positions were correct and I was doing the right ways...

(Hey, if she wants to molest...rather to find a muscular guy...but won't be a skinny guy like me.. :P)

This friday I'll be having my last assessment..which meaning to say...she will test me whether I can handle the machines or not...well, not really crucial but I'm abit worried..HAHA...no idea why..

No comments: