Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hella don't like this kind of feeling!

Well well, it is 5.52am now...I wake up already...

Supposingly I should wake up at 6.30am later...but instead, I woke up at 5am...oh gosh...I don't even sleep more than 3 hours....

Why like that?

Good question, because I'm nervous again...

For what?

Good question again....Because for the first time ever, I'll be going for a drama shooting...Alright, I'm not those kinda big big character..instead just an small actor that appear in the screen for 1 second, perhaps...who knows?

Ok, I know I've been thinking too much...but seriously, it is my first time...and I worry alot of things...I'm afraid of playing basketball...my role will be a basketball player but honestly speaking, few years I never played basketball already...So please, don't ask me to perform high level of basketball skills...

Also, I'm scared of I can't find the shooting venue...as it is located at somewhere at Maluri...where it is totally unknown for me...my another 2 partners..(who I don't know them)...also for the first time, go for the drama shooting...Oh gosh~~

Worry, worry and worry....finally I can't sleep tightly (I'm yawning now...quite sleepy now)

Feel like I'll be sitting for my final examination...well, I know it's abit over for myself...But, how la? I like to think too much leh!

Hope I'm the shit later on.....god bless... :)

No comments: