Tuesday, March 3, 2009

GNC - Live Well

I've been to GNC located at Avenue K after gym...
Well, today....I consumed a big amount of money again...Sigh...I'm kinda wasteful....

GNC, a shop that basically sells health-related stuffs such as weight-gain powder, vitamins, protein pills and etc....My purpose of going there, for sure...is to buy the weight-gain powder!

For your information, my weight currently is at 55.6kg...which means to say...I'm quite skinny if I have to match it with my height..which is 174cm...

Alright, end of the introduction...let's get started with the scene when I was at the so-called good services shop..

I was served by a Malay at first..well..good presentation, everything still okay...When everything's going smoothy...as I was intending to buy the one with chocolate flavour...Here's the problem emerged...
Another sales representative, Jerome or Jeremy..(no idea) told me it was out of stock in this outlet..then he called to other branches to request for it..and i stood at there...simply window shopping and asking the Malay guy some stupid questions.

Then, that Jerome asked me, "Hey, is it okay you come other day? Or....if you are okay, you can go to Times Square to get this flavour..." I was abit stunned at that moment...I was wondering..that Jerome just asked his prospect customer to approach to other outlet...Then he continued, "If you are okay to trust me, you can pay me now then I'll get you from Times Square outlet...but for sure, you have to come other day..."

What the fun? Wasn't it same with if I didn't pay him but I come other day...I want it now mah~ Iks~

So, I told them I'm okay to have other flavour...further, I chose Vanilla flavour...While I was filling up my membership form...that Jerome came again...He carried out another big ton of powder..."Hey, now you have 2 choices! Chocolate and Vanilla! Make you choice carefully!" At that moment, I was like...kinda speechless.."Huh, you have the stock for chocolate flavour? How come you said you don't have it just now" I asked..

"No la, this one is actually booked by another customer..well, he is not coming today" he continued proudly.
Of course I choose my prior choice...I felt like he was kinda poor in his communication skill..maybe he needs this sort of training more...
The thing I couldn't stand him the most was when he explained those discount vouncher to me..walau...what o? Not satisfied then ask me go out from his shop lar.....Ish....I remember when he explained the expired date part..he said...

"This voucher is valid from 1st of April to May only..If you don't come to my shop to buy thing, then you get voucher also is useless one...no point..so make sure you buy something from us..."

Hey~I want to buy or not..is depending on me..not you...Rather go other outlet next time...sigh~What an arrogant sales representative.. Jerome sucks!

A big bottle of GNC Weight- Gain Powder
When opened it up, the powder isn't full actually, instead it is at 3/4 level...well, felt like I'm got cheated...

Privileges of being GNC member, well, I'm lazy to explain here~

Discount voucher valid from April till May


My so-called Gold member Card..but without my embossed name~

No comments: