Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ghost Story Ep.3

Ghost story time again. Today, I would like to talk about my grandma...whom had been passed away back in so many years ago...even I wasn't in this world yet...

As per previous stories, we "Ong" family does have kind of ability to see those "stuffs". Yup, it is mostly inherented from my grandma...perhaps..Well, this is what I heard from my mum said..when we were discussing about these ghosty stuffs.

According to my mum....it was 20 years ++ ago...it occurred about half year before my grandma passed away...

Let's get started......

Grandma was chopping chickens as usual...to prepare for the big family's meal..It was at dust moment somehow...As she was chopping, she sensed kinda alot people were surrounding her...

She felt weird...and...perhaps she knew what was going on...She was pretending nothing and continued to chop the chickens...since, she had already got used of it...

But...this time was different...She felt uncomfortable...she felt like she was being disturbed by those "stuffs"...She felt like, those "stuffs" were trying to "pull" her to another places...

For sure, she was so reluctant as she might think that it was too early to head to so called "another place"...She got pissed off and she stood up...

"Ahhhhh! Go away!!! Don't come to me!!!! I said GO AWAY!!!"

She shouted to those "stuffs" while she was trying to use her knife to chase them away...

For sure, the rest of the family came and had a look...as my grandma was behaving abnormally...They saw my grandma were chopping the wall repeatedly and angrily... As they thought that, my grandma was getting older and illusion might appear at this kinda age...

Since that day, her situation worsened....She was becoming weaker...She had to go through a hard time where she found herself in difficulty to listen to everything...My mum told me..the day before she passed away..my grandma murmured..

"Why alot people are standing in front of me? Who are them......."

Actually, she saw something that normal human couldn't see...she saw "them"...who were trying to take her away since half year ago...

The next day, she passed away....

No comments: