Friday, March 27, 2009

Heading to Tan Hong Lu's path

Who is Tan Hong Lu? I suppose you must be thinking who the hell is he...Haha, not a superstar, neither a politician nor a famous fella...but he is an Unit Head for Financial Processing Services Team in OCBC Bank. Yup, he was my "aiya" daddy back in my working life at OCBC Bank...haha..

Second question you might ask.."Why do you mention you are heading to his path?" Yup...allow me to say, he is super duber health-conscious...every single food he bought must be healthy-related, else...he wouldn't touch it....

For example, I still remember last time we had to work overtime...and so we ordered Mcdonald's delivery for our dinner. When we got our food, instantly we ate it...and just left him alone..staring at his meal...suddenly he turned to my side..and said:

"Hey Sean, do you have tomato source? Because I don't eat chili..not healthy.."

"Nope..I think they didn't give" I said.

"Sean, do you know what drink is that?" He pointed at the coke and asked me.

"Coke, Tan. All the same..." I replied.

"Owh I see, for me...seriously I don't drink this kind of drink..never~" He said...

You can see how tedious he is? LOL, I remember someone told me that he tended to buy all products that must be contented with "organic"...yup, dia takut mati....he doesn't like junk food, or spicy food...even KFC...he would argue with you seriously if you tended to buy KFC for meal...

Alright, end of his story...back to mine....what's up? Yeah, I think I've been following his path recently, since I joined Fitness First. Well, I tended not to buy instant noodles and turned to buy other better foods, for instance, seedless grapes, HL Milk and most importantly.....Organic Eggs..wahahahaaa....

But precisely, it is for my own good what....not bad mah...as long as I don't get over it...I still eat fast foods sometimes...well, honestly, should be often....Hehe...Life is good what, why want to torture yourself wor...haha...

K la, I know my topic is kinda boring...since I got no inspiration recently..Haha...

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

aiyo y no inspiration...haha~ so u must not eat fast food ..