Friday, March 6, 2009

Hate

Have you ever extremely hated someone or something? For sure, as I'm the classical Scorpio...I admit that I do hate someone or something...I have no idea why I have such hatred on the particular stuffs..once I started to hate it, then the probability to turn to like it again...which I can say is zero...

For example, I kinda hate Myvi....especially when I saw it was in golded colour one..My mind would think..."Is that the bastard driving the car? Shit!" Yes, I am Myvi hater...due to some reasons behind...and for most of the time, I was abit reluctant to get in into whoever's Myvi...unless I don't have any other choices....Cool right?

Also, I tend to hate some songs too...which I would get pissed off if I accidentally listened them..For instance, have you ever listened a song with "it's too late, to apologize"? It's a hot song for sure...but I reckon you can't imagine why and how I hate this song...Well, there's someone that I dislike kept on playing it for whole day last time..which made me extremely hate this song..So, you'll see me running or cover with my ears or even "naik gila" when I listen this song...

Then, if you tend to be showing off, arrogant, annoying or even being greedy...then congratulation, you have been chosen to be one of the categories that I hate...In these categories, I won't let yourself "syok sendiri" there...instead, I would get ready my M16...and you have to get ready as I would for sure shoot you......until you can't stand for it...Oh yeah~ Someone around me, with these personalities....for sure, you experienced it right? How's ya feeling? :P

Lastly, words...I do hate some words actually...if you say it out, and provided I'm in not-so-good mood....then you will have to suffer for it...For example, I hate people teased me with "stupid", regardless it is in English, Mandarin or Malay...This is because, in my mindset....stupid is for those who are really having some problems in the thinking or personality. And as I'm normal human, for sure I don't like people scold me by using "stupid"....So, if you dare to try, you may try...but I will guarantee you, you will get free throw of a cup or glass of water... Got what I mean here? If yes...Sekian, terima kasih...HAHA~ I'm so evil~

No comments: