Monday, March 16, 2009

Result Announcement Season

Woke up early in the morning, well well...I admit that I was extremely nervous and worried of my result. I was teased by Chen Yee, yeah...I was really kia su....

Alright, attached is my result...The 2 C+ are kinda pissing me off! How could it be like that! Especially my Financial Economics! I think I would be good enough to score at least a B-..Manatau!

Somehow, blame also just blame myself for not putting more effort....But really feel bad on myself...As I can't maintain my current cgpa, instead it's dropping...Sigh! Hate myself!

Result announcement, some felt great, some depressed...me? In the middle...felt great I passed but depressed of getting poor result...

Hey, I'm not action...seriously! Just hate myself for not doing well....

No comments: