Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today

I woke up early in the morning, woah....8am...seldom wor~~ Being an early bird, just to buy a breakfast that I've missed it for quite some time already...if I'm not mistaken, almost 1 year I didn't eat it. Yup, one of my favorite breakfasts back in my working life last time :-

Tom Yam Fried Noodles
I saw the table was kinda empty when I approached to the stall...I thought it was as usual, the fried noodles was sold out already...because it is one of the hot breakfasts that would be chosen by those working people....With abit disappointed feeling, I asked the aunty, "Tom Yam geh mou sai la? (Tom Yam Flavour finished?)" But I was so surprised when she opened up a polystyrene container, showing Tom Yam Fried Noodles...OMG, my eyes was blinking...just like 2 small stars in my eyes..Haha...How lucky was I! Too happy until I wanted all additional dishes offered by the pretty aunty...wahahaa..costed me RM2.50 finally, okay la, reasonable what~
As I was walking back to my house, meanwhile I was thinking to eat something that contained with protein and carbohydrates...in addition with some kind of calories...as I am intending to put on my weight currently...so, I bought these:-
Egg Tart & Xiu Bao (For sure contained the stated 3 components!)
Apart from that, I made myself a glass of milo...woah, as per its slogan:"Refresh and energise your day!" Weeeee.....itadakimas!

Noon, supposingly I had a date with our Skeleton Michael to go for gym...but yesterday I've put myself so hard to do gym, so muscles around my body were kinda sour and burning....I sms her and tended to empty the promise..Haha, but as I had nothing to do....so intended to give her some surprises... :P Yup, saw her with her roommate, who were trying to warm up...Hehe...
Finally, I could see a skeleton ran......Everybody, exclusively showing here...nobody else have these pictures!

Wow wow wow, how sexy she was..haha

Aiyoyo, tercungap-cungap pula...stop stop stop~Phew....

Well today I didn't really put myself so hard on doing those machine...as I was quite exhausted already...so after 2 hours, we finished off everything and headed to hunt for lunch~ Yup, Michael was so keen to eat it, me also quite eager to eat it...but abit reluctantly for Shireen... Sushi King!

Yummy sushi des neh~ Oyishi des neh!

Michael:"OMG, sedapnya~"
Shireen:"Apa tu~boleh makan one boh?"
And so, we went home and I started to sleep once I stepped in my room...oh gosh, damn tiring man! Now? gym effect comes again....I'm hungry liao!

4 comments:

shareen said...

that's like 'the most' unglamorous picture and you chose to post that. sigh* haha

JiN said...

nvm la, as long as u are happy with it! weeee~

MicHeLLe said...

we not happy....ugly pic...must put ur pic too la big pao

JiN said...

i no no pic wor~~~