Thursday, March 5, 2009

爆走兄弟 (Mini Racing Car Brothers)

If you are almost same age with me..I suppose you know this animation...For your information, I'm going to 22 this year..

It was a hot animation back in about 15 years ago..yup, when I was still in primary school. The animation was mainly talking about the mini 4W racing cars...and I was totally fallen for it. As the story was damn exciting and interesting...if you are like me, watched that before..I'm very sure you also had been fallen for it before...Don't you agree?

That time, me and my elder brother also acted as the animation did...I bought the blue color car while my bro bought the red color one...

Also, we friends a big gang also tended to form a so called team, which intended to take part kinda tournament or contest...But finally, we ended up with nothing...haha, never took any action...

But anyway, this animation really accompanied us to be growing up...and, until now...I still remember what we had gone through during that time...That's so soon ya....

I also remember, at that time....I was not able to watch until the end of the animation...and few years had past until now...I'm still looking for it...

Recently, Deng Deng~ so coincidentally, I found it at gougou website...somemore full series...OMG, I was too excited and clicked to download it...

Somehow, the capacity is extremely big..which is 11.49 Gbs....What the fun?! Alright, now I'm at 41.3%...still long way to go and I've already downloaded it for 4 days already...

Hope I will get them a.s.a.p ya...:)

Slogan of the animation: " Let's Go!"

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

kids...
i still have the red one in my house...haha