Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Journey to Mid Valley

Reluctantly and first time ever, I went to Mid Valley by myself today...for sure, it was the first time I took KTM alone...well, previously was with friends...so wouldn't that panic as they could guide me....Besides, all this while I kinda hate KTM..firstly, it is crowded all the time. Secondly, it tends not to be punctual. Lastly, simply I don't like KTM, without reason xP...
So today, still the same..KTM doesn't impress me instead I hate it more than ever...You know what, from KL Sentral to Midvalley, it is just a station of distance..but I ended up to wait for the train for almost 1 hour...kinda pissing me off! I remember there were few announcement made while I was waiting for the train...
"Your attention please. Due to technical failure, our train will be delayed. Sorry for inconvenience caused."
For the first time, I was still okay as it was in my expectation...so I continued to wait....until second announcement was made...
"Your attention please. Due to technical failure, train to Seremban will be arriving in 20 minutes"
What the hell? I made myself to calm down...and thought that it would be okay after this...who knows...here's another announcement again...
"Your attention please. Due to technical failure, all trains in Kuala Lumpur will be delayed for 20 minutes"
Oh gosh! I couldn't believe that! Delayed, delayed and delayed! What the fun is that?! Walau eh, I was thinking to beat someone beside me at that moment....And finally I reached Midvalley at 1.49pm, as compared to the time I started to wait for KTM..it was 12.36pm...Chi sin!
So, cool down myself and began my window shopping at Mid Valley...well, it was really a window shopping..as I could find the thing I wanted to buy at there...a.k.a stylish cap. So I just walked everywhere and simply took photos..whichever attracted me...for example:-
This car, nice? Price is around RM 150k..

This desktop...seems to be fashionable


Illegally took the photo of rabbits in Petworld...shhhh~don't tell anyone ya!


The drink..2 bucks, released thirsty and heat neh! Best!
Apart from that, I walked around the toyshop, Sony outlet, Canon outlet, Robinsons Department Store...so on and so fort....I played PS3 in the Sony outlet, which I think I was quite a nut, syok-sendiri there to play Street Fighter...but seriously it was just nice!
Then, I never knew where I've walked to...just simply walked without heading...and I think I was lost again. FYI, I'm seriously weaken in recognising the directions....Until I saw a signboard...
The Gardens Mall?! Walau eh, first time ever came here...somemore in blur situation one...No wonder the crowd was getting lesser, high class shopping complex mah....Therefore, trying to find myself a way to get back to Mid Valley...and I made it finally...
Left Mid Valley at 3.40pm...and it indicated that, I had to take KTM AGAIN!!!! Yup, once again...delayed, delayed and delayed again...As I was too bored, alot nut actions had been done by me...just like this :-

Pretending to be cool guy at KTM station

Feet followed the direction arrows..

Finally, I reached my beloved Wangsa Maju at almost 5pm...In a nutshell, I really did a window-shopping at Mid Valley..unless I say...I bought this one...I guess I wasn't window-shopping perhaps?

Seeds, to plant them soon..as I'm extremely free now...

(Hehe, paiseh nia la...)

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

swt...i think u shuld take taxi...