Sunday, March 8, 2009

The day to be a side character

Alright, I have no comment right now..as I've wasted my time just to stand and sit aside while the rest were having their role playing...

Know why? Because of the management problem, which they tended to hire extra side characters so that they (we) are for back-up or emergency purposes. Well, also blame to myself...not grabbing such good opportunity..Okie, I admit that I don't really play well in basketball.

Among 6 of us, only 4 were chosen to be the basketball player...me and a China guy had to be stood aside and doing nothing. Supposingly, I was the extra one and the China guy was the stunt man for the main character...but however, he was not able to perform the pro-level of basketball skills. Hence, he and me...also being rubbish....Hey, we didn't mean to take the salary without doing works...it was just that, the management didn't forecast well....So, I didn't really like one of the crews teased us with "Two person who do nothing, what for?" That's abit sarcastic ya....

And so, their basketball match's shooting finished, then we a gang of so-called-not-important-characters sat under a tree....got started to chit-chatting, got to know each others and played together...My god, I can't believe we were like good buddies after 2 hours of shooting...Hours before, we were just like strangers.....After this, especially Kevin and Mei Tao (Another sissy China guy) tended to be best friends..you'll feel want to laugh if you were at the scene...as their actions were extremely funny!

As me, Chu Zheng and Kevin were hoping some "leng lui-s" to be appeared....then our hope did come true! Here came the main actress...well, she is the Singapore actress who acted in "Tong Xin Yuan"

Ya, if you watched "Tong Xin Yuan" before, she took the role of "Ruan Mian Mian" in that drama...So lucky could see her real person... :P

Here are the scenes when the main actor (Monday) and actress (Jessica Liu) were dueting...

"Ah Nan~ Ni Zhen Me Zai Zhe ya~~~~"

Crews were standing-by for next take...

They were practising....

Begin for role playing~

My girl girl beh tahan panas... xP

Yup, he is Monday...one of the Contestants in Ming Xing Ou Xiang...well, seriously I really think that he looks alike with my NS friend...Teow Tze Pin. Wei, ah Pin...ur brother ah? Haha!

The guy with red shirt is the director for this drama. Wei, he was quite polite when he thanked us at the end of the shooting..well, although I did nothing there...

Ya, these are us...the Keh Leh Feh...Me, Chu Zheng, China Guy no.1(red shirt), Kevin, Mei Tao (China Guy no.2)
Tiring but I've experienced a new stuff...and in a nutshell, acting is not an easy thing...you have to keep on repeating the same thing if the director is not satisfied with the particular takes...Phew to myself too, as I was not the shit in this shooting....
Oh ya, forget to mention this drama title...is "Mei Shi Chu Shi Nan" (Delicious Food and Chef)..haha, simpy translation...
Still alot actors and actresses didn't attend...as I searched the information for this drama, quite many young stars in Malaysia and Singapore involve in this drama...
Hope I will get contacted again to duet with other stars next time....although it's extremely tiring...HAHA...
Oh yea, thanks to Mei Tao for sending these pictures...wow, he has the potential to be paparazzi...
And also...no offence ya...I think I know the reason why Malaysia Chinese Drama can't really emerge from the Entertainment Market...haiz.....
*End of My Story*

No comments: