Sunday, March 29, 2009

What the Fun?!

Recently I really have no idea what happen to my mind, kinda messy, complicated and annoying. Why? I really think alot of stuffs lately, not I want to think but they come to me automatically. To be more severe is that, those things even came to me even I was sleeping....a.k.a I've dreamt of them.

So what are the things that I thought and dreamt of? Example, yesterday I was discussing my future life with our so-called Skeleton Michael. Future? What kind of future? Yaya, about marriage and then build a family thereafter. Know what, effieciently and effectively, I've dreamt of it at the same night, which was yesterday.

My dream was like that, I saw one of my nephews...(can't remember which nephews)..was sleeping, and then my second elder sister approached to me and asked me...

"Ong Lao Boy, when is your turn to born one baby ah?"

"Huh, so fast?! Not yet la, I just get married~Maybe next year laaaa~" I said.

After this, I immediately woke up......felt like..."Phew, what a dream yea? I get married?!" I went for pee and continued to sleep again. I thought I would sleep tightly but once again, I was bothered again. This time was another new dream, which recently quite annoys me in real life.

Apa itu?

Yeah, my house problem. Thought of moving house, settling down all those outstanding bills, pasting vacancy notices....Oh my god, I woke up again...and it was 7.30am just now...looked into my handphone's calendar...I just realised it was 30th March already!!! So soon that we have to start to put the rooms vacancy notices. But, our SO-CALLED house leader tended to do nothing....Hopeless...

Aiks, don't care..I just do my part!

What's next? Yups, gym later on....Focus on muscles training later...I wanna be Macho Man!

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

wah~~ so fast u can dream...next u dream born one boy two girls..sure ur future will comes true