Thursday, March 12, 2009

Muslim Style of Gym

Just to share something and seriously no offence to any races ya...

Went for gym this noon...while I was putting hard on myself, I saw a scene that really attracted me to have a look on it..

Alright, I saw this Muslim fella but not Malay...trying to figure out how to use the running machine. Well, still okay as I think she was a beginner....but when I saw her so-called sport attire...I felt like abit...hmmm... honestly, sweating....

Once again, I am not offending any of religion ya...I do know that Muslims have to be conservative...but....Hmm...have a look the picture rather I speak more...Took it when I walked pass her, I was so evil... hehe...



Apa tu? Kakak, ini macam how to exercise wor....I think she would get exhausted easily not become of exercising, but her so-called sport attire...

Then, when I was doing sit-up, she approached and laid down next 3 sit-up machine to me. She adjusted her dress, sleeves and pants...to ensure that nothing would be exposed... LOL, I was looking at her secretly while I was sitting-up...Then, perhaps she realised I was looking at her, she started to stare at me...I suppose she was thinking, "WTF, why this guy keeps looking at me? I know I'm pretty, he is HAMSAP!"

Haha, but seriously...not interested...I looked at her simply because of curiosity...not even nasty thinking ya!

No comments: