Monday, March 23, 2009

A Mei Star Tour (Ep.2)

Held on last friday, A Mei's concert was successfully carried out. Yippie, after her show, I begin to fall in love on her...woah~

Went there after the Dunhill Private Sales Event....met up with my sister, and we walked in the concert....so exciting! The venue was Bukit Jalil Stadium (Outdoor)...and as compared to Nicholas Teo's concert...I preferred here more~It was huge, man!
As promised, the concert started at 8.45pm punctually...and the crowd started to shout and scream to welcome our Zhang Hui Mei...so did I, who considered as an insane already...screaming while recording video....LOL....

There she was, A Mei..Zhang Hui Mei! Her opening song was "Yong Yuan De Kuai Le" - a.k.a Forever's Happy. (Yup, Michael Low, the song you said you hate the most...haha..)


She's dancing..woah!

At the beginning part of the concert...the crowd was already so high....they tended to sing every songs with A Mei...wow wow, you wouldn't feel how cool the scene was unless you were there that night! And our Pop Star was being touched by us (audience)....and she started to sob...(baby don't cry la.... xP)


(Sobbing..wuwu)

I really enjoyed this concert, much more than Nicholas Teo's and Avril's one...Perhaps she was an experienced singer...she sang super duber nice...Besides, the background, sound effect and everything were just nice! Just like this...


A Mei with 4 Male Dancers, having sexy dance on the bed...so tempting! (Nose blooding...Phuhhhh)

I like this one...as she was walking down from the stair..Like an angel..

Took from the big screen, well...good one as it provided lyrics for audience...so that to sing with A Mei..hehe..

A Mei was syok sendiri-ing at that moment..haha

Top of the world!

Even the firework was so nice! Yup, that's almost the end of the show..


It was worthy though...in term of the length of the concert...well, almost 3 hours and 15 minutes...it was long ya! Until 12.15am...Phew, luckily the Star Line LRT was still available at that moment...if not, me and my sister had to sleep there..haha...But, seriously...we had to squeeze with others to take the train...walau eh...I wanted to laugh when I saw my sister was trying to grab seat with others....FUNNY LAR!

Oh ya, last but not least....if you didn't go for the concert...I'm here to show off to you..wahaha...It was really really awesome and it's worthy to pay RM124.50 to see this concert! Rating: 99.9% (0.01% was for A Mei to improve..haha!)

Additional Story

Perhaps A Mei was too famous...alot people would for sure so keen to go for it....so do our local artists...and I was so lucky once again...I met some of them.....

Ng Kok Fei, Astro Talent Quest 2004 Champion. (Taking the same train with him..haha)

Gary Yap, walked pass me while I was waiting for my sis...Got 180cm meh...almost same height with me nia...Cheh~

Up next, LeeHom's concert....thinking whether wanna go or not...eh he he....see my budgeting first ya...spent quite alot recently...

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

she use that song for opening..yii hate that song...haha...