Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life is Great!

Got my GE medical card yesterday night from David. Supposing I might get it few weeks back, but no idea...as he told me their processing side was having some sort of problem...anyhow, I still got it already..although it has been delayed for almost 3 weeks... versus promised processing time - 3 days..LOL, what a big gap!

From my point of view, every youngster nowadays must get one of medical card, regardless it is GE or other insurance companies...as you see, youngsters' cancer rate are increasing tremendously now..and you wouldn't predict that you will suffer from this kind of disease...as you always think that you are in healthy condition...so do myself, I also think I'm always healthy...But believe me, everything is possible...you are healthy now doesn't mean that you will be 100% guarantee healthy after few years...

Not only protection for disease, it was also for unforseen circumstances such as accidents...As mentioned, you can't forecast what will happen in the future...Just like my hometown friend who recently just passed away due to accident...How sad is it? In addition, if you tend not to have any medical card...you would have to bear for all the medical expenses to be incurred...

Hmmm, anyhow...it is just an assumption...TOUCH WOOD to everything what I've said! People around me will stay healthy and safety...God bless for me and them as well!

Great Eastern, Life Is Great! Lol...like I'm helping GE to promote it...But my advice is, if you want to buy an insurance, please...do evaluation regarding the agents...some might just simply focus on hitting sales target but totally ignore customer service after sales...Like myself, a good example...I've learnt something new from it too...If you want to buy one, you can contact me...I'll find you a good agent..HAHA....seriously, I don't have any incentive regarding that...

No comments: