Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Correct Way?

Recently I'm so keen to get a fit body...for most of my time, I would keep on checking my body through mirror...especially the part I'm focusing the most - chest...well, it's abit disgusting to see own nipples..and seriously I'm not that narcism but just to ensure I have some improvements~

Somehow, I'm curious of how I'm doing so far...is it the correct way to seek for what I want? Alright, pal...perhaps you can assist me by giving me some commentaries ya.... :)

Well, when I tended not to go for gym....early in the morning (sometimes), I would have my breakfast which included plain breads, 2 eggs and then weight gain powder. Lunch would be as usual or sometimes I would have my weight gain powder after lunch if I didn't have my breakfast. The night, another scoop of weight gain powder after dinner...

When I intended to go for gym...I would have my meal 2 or 3 hours before I went for gym...the meal as same as my breakfast list...Remaining meals as per mentioned just now...Sometimes, I would boil additional eggs for the purpose of gaining more protein...well, someone taught me...

Highest counting for eating eggs for a day should be 5 eggs...Well, kinda worried if I've eated them excessively....

And also, I'm not so sure whether the GNC weight gain powder brings good effects more than side effects...Firstly, I could feel the heat inside my stomach after I drank the weight gain powder...and also felt my stomach was turning upside down... Hmmm, as a result, I'm abit reluctant to drink it now....as I don't really like the chocolate flavour here...as it was sort of greasy....Oh ya, I heard of the rumour too...which I read it from somewhere before and also got informed by Fei....too depending on this kinda powder maybe harming males' most important part...ya, you get what I mean...Hmmm, I have really no idea on that...if it is so, I think it would be for sure being banned by Government already...but why it is still a hot product now?

Well, previously I could continuously go for gym for 3 days...but lately I would get extremely exhausted even I went for it for just 1 day...Currently, I feel my body is burning and kinda sour in my muscles...Is it indicating I've done the correct way of gym? As I wouldn't feel that before....

As a result, I'm extremely tired now....tomorrow has to rest fully again...According to Selle, the ideal way of gym is to let your muscles to rest for 48 to 72 hours after you've done your resistance exercises...

No comments: