Friday, April 3, 2009

Unexpected luck!

Went to Pavilion yesterday, well...supposingly I was not so keen to go there, instead were the desperate two fellas, who were so desperate to see their beloved dream boy...Yes, Michelle and Shareen...it's true that they are roommates..though their tastes are kinda similiar.

Who is him actually? Well.....seriously and honestly, I'm not interested on him and don't even know who is him...The reason behind is that...I'm extremely idiotic in car racing stuffs...so, until know...I still can't fully spell out his name....Yup, sorry to his fans...His name is sort of Kimi what Kaiko whatsoever la... xP... There he is,
Kimi

Yes, seriously...I didn't have any excitement at all but still I brought my camera...just to simply take photos of him...but I never knew how is his appearance...Haha....Until Michelle described to me his actual appearance, then I just got started to "lock-on" him and begin my photo captured session. Oh Jesus, I was like a nut ya....Why? Imagine that, I simply (extremely simply one) took the photos of any western guys who came out from the lift...Until Michelle told me, "No la, not this one la!" Sweat to myself neh~
Besides Kimi, there is another guy....once again, I don't know who is him and I can only spell out part of his name...erm...."Massa" if I'm not mistaken la...my apology to his fans once again... xP
Massa
When photos session, wow....proud with my camera...I managed to take alot of their photos...much clearer than Shareen's...Wahahahaa....(I'm so action yea~)

Cool right? Hehe~

Well, they were there for about 10 minutes only...which was quite rushing ya~ As we were not satisfied enough...we found a sport car to be our photo model again....Here it is...well, no idea what name is that car....all I know is that, the car is a sport car...Haha...

Best!

If you think it is an end for my this blog, then you are wrong....During night, surprisingly....I was emerged in Berita Utama...Well, Michelle told me that....who was so much kan cheong and excited than me.....Honestly, I was quite desperate when I saw there was an interview there...I walked around there, just to let the cameraman captured me...and finally, so lucky that the clip showed me! Well, I just appeared for 3 seconds...OMG, I was so nut!

Don't concentrate on the red-cap guy...see behind...who's that? Is me!
Okay okay, I desperately want to be exposed in publicity and to be famous recently...Haha.....

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

eleh action haha....