Saturday, April 25, 2009

Boredoms of Mine

Count down for the days of my year 2 of advanced diploma, well well.....another 30 days to go...And, all this while...I've been doing almost the same activities...gym, surfing net, wet, sing alone, and bla bla bla so on....

As I was too bored lately....just like yesterday...trying to persuade Choong to go gym together...well, at his place- Leisure Mall, Cheras. Precisely, I never been there before so I would like to go there to have a look....And so, our Lazy-Choong couldn't refuse my temptation and we went there together...

Well, Fitness First at Leisure Mall....it's kinda different as compared with Menara Maxis's ....Well, my personal point of view...I don't really like the environment. Hardly to describe here somehow....It's wide of course but I don't have the feeling of belongingness as compared to Menara Maxis's....well, perhaps that was my first time to be there...might not be used for that I suppose~ :)

Alright, I think Choong was right....maybe the target markets for both outlets tend to be slightly discrepancing....The machines at Leisure Mall.....well....quite apparent that the target market is those aging aunties....The cycling and running machines...Oh Jesus, that were alot!

Began our work outs...well, as usual...I did what I used to do....But our Mr Choong...would rather spend most of his time to read newspapers there...Oh my God, I think I know why he didn't see any result or improvement....eventhough he has been joining Fitness First for 1 year already! Eventually, I pretended to be his Personal Trainer...trying to force him to do machines and equipments that he has never tried before....Just like this one! Which I could say....FUNNY la, his position!
I called it as "Superman Flying Style"!
Yeah, after a period of hard-worked....he told me.."My whole body is going to crack soon...Beh tahan la...So tired!" Yeah, I'm a good trainer! Haha!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, to celebrate our Kakak Low that she has just completed her biggest task of this semester....we went to Jaya Jusco to jalan-jalan....Quite tiring somehow, as I was the only guy to push the trolley that consisted with 3 girls' stuffs.....Moreover, our Kakak Low intended to buy her new high heels.....well, perhaps they are for her to tempt her Beloved Mun Keong....during the Night Of Temptation...Ohhhhhh...Yeah~~~
While she was testing her high heels...I was kinda bored....so trying to entertain myself.....Finally....what I did.......

Dang Dang, Vincci merged with Adidas recently...

Adidas Sport Shoes at Vincci Outlet..Latest Design with Low Huei Ping's feet smell! What are you waiting for? Grab the chance to have them now!
(Hehe, I admit I was kinda sien recently~~~)


6 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

what smelly...is nice and expensive shoe...limited edition haha!!

anyone interested??

JiN said...

rather to buy a new pair...yaik!

Lim Shin Na said...

u rajin blogging yea....wei, how much that adidas?

JiN said...

u ask my fren la....not my shoes....

Lim Shin Na said...

cheh. ask for me la!

JiN said...

Michelle ah michelle, the fella at fifth floor asking you how much your shoes is......