Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dai Sei!

Hate myself, because my "think-too-much" disease comes again....and I woke up at 6.50am just now....

What I've thought of this time?

Alright alright, I admit myself is kinda coward all this while...but still I'd love to talk about this stuffs. Once I've got started with this topic, I wouldn't stop talking it. So do yesterday, we (consisted of me, Denny & Hua Xin) talked about those ghostly stuffs.

Well, our topic wasn't about it at first, instead we were discussing about our house matter. Where I'll be in charge to be houseleader this coming May and they intended to move to Master Room...after their so-called "long decision making"...Well, kinda feel great as they can stay here, no need to get to know new housemates...not too bad right? I'm quite sure for it!

After a long while of our discussion, our Sifu - Hua Xin.....started his story.....about our this current house...He said he is very scared of darkness....as he always switched on the light at living room without switching it off when nobody at outside. I was always the one who went to switch it off during midnight time. Now I know the reason behind....Aiks, it's abit sweating somehow...

He told me he could feel it.....as he could sense people walked around him when he was sleeping at midnight. Well, scary one should be he dreamt of alot "people" were trying to pull him out from balcony....meanwhile, on that same hours....so coincidental that Denny's grandpa passed away on that time...Well, believe it or not....it depends.....

Well, we three started to be addicted to share own experience. I shared alot mine and my family's one...some I've shared in the blog previously....Felt great as my stories tended to stun the couple...Kakakakaka~

We talked about this stuff from 11pm++ till 2am...when the time I felt quite shivered in addition with sort of not comfortable, so we ended our topic.....

If I said I'm not scared at all, then you can assume that I'm bluffing! Well, bad one when I closed my eyes...all the stuffs we've discussed suddenly recalled on my mind.....Aiyo, benci betul laaaaaa......In a nutshell, I slept less than 4 hours today.......

Lame, Ong Chin Han...Buuuuu! Dai Sei, sendiri cari pasal!

3 comments:

jenny said...

after read ur blogs~
i found that ur r vy well in eng~
wish can same as u~
all my eng r broken eng~
haha^^

JiN said...

no lar....my speaking is very poor actually...hehe...here fake one...

jenny said...

haha^^
this call poor??
then mine call wat??
shit?
haha^^