Thursday, April 16, 2009

When a kid turned to be a guy

Yippie, another new guy joined our "20++" Association recently. Yup, he is our so-called Mr Fly, Seh Yew Fei. Yesterday was her 21st birthday, officially a kid fully turned to be a guy!

The day before, his so-called "aiya" sister was so busy and aggressively to arrange the next day's schedule.....Yi? There she is....the oldest Kakak in our gang!
Kakak Low was worrying of later's birthday celebration while waiting for Monorail.
We made it in time to Neway. Started to sing at 1pm....well this time the K room was kinda small...but somehow, as long as I could sing....DON'T CARE LA!!!
Our birthday star together with Choong reached after awhile we were there. Photo session again! All have one solo posing! Enjoy!
Well, as usual..he thought he is Edison Chen...tended to be rude one!

Jian Zhong with nasty looking....well, I suppose he is thinking notti notti with his beloved "Jolin"..haha

Oldest one! Well, once again...she pretended she was top model who promoted the LATEST Sony Camera......Iks~ Action Lorr~

Birthday star...alright, I noticed that he was quite good in posing....No doubt he is quite good looking gehhh~ Haha....

Finally, SuperStar is HERE! Aiyo, I already told the camera girl not to snap my picture lok....I know I'm famous....HAHAHA!

Our birthday star, who sang while "gay-ing" with me...(LOLx)
But what stunned me was that, when I gave Mr Fly surprise by giving him a birthday cake....Errr, he seemed not to be happy....instead his expression changed to be depressed....even annoyed one...Well, after this, I only knew that he doesn't like friends to give him birthday cake...Well, no idea the reason behind...(Ah Fei, what happen o?)
Anyhow, we enjoyed our "K Session".....but not totally one...because it was too soon to end the session! Have our group photo session thereafter....
Us with Birthday Star
Last but not least, my greeting and wishing to my buddy, Mr Fei.....Happy Birthday ya, although it had already past......Don't la always so depressing maaaa~ You still have us, we love you! Muacks!
(Fei Fei, gambatte!)
Looking forward next gathering, wei Mr Fly......when will be our "Beer" gathering....I want to get drunk wor!!!

3 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

geli leh muacks here and there..hello apa kakak low?? i still young k...

JiN said...

but much older than our bday star...hahahahaaa

jenny said...

erm~
u wan to get drunk??
sure bo??
u can onot??
=="
haha^_^