Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Saturday - 18 April

Lately I don't have much special stuffs to write about, my days were quite usual....Therefore, today I'll talk about my activities for Saturday.

Yeah, I woke up at 9.30am, kinda lazy to wake up somehow...Why I wanted to wake up so early? Well, I thought I want to go for gym early in the morning....However, I delayed until afternoon.....Ok Ok, I was addicted with the HK drama - Emergency Unit....Finally, I finished watching it!

Reached Fitness First at 12.45pm....I have no idea why recently I was so de-motivated to do gym....The exercises that I used to do aggressively...now, I tended to minimise them....as I was quite lazy....For instance,
  1. Running - 30 minutes minimised to 15 minutes
  2. Climbing machine - 15 minutes to no more
  3. Sit up -500 times minimised to 175 times
  4. Miscellaneous machines - sharply decreased in the repetitions!

As a conclusion, last time I worked out for about 3 hours....now, dramatically dropped to 1 hour plus...Errrrr, perhaps I should say..I'm sort of "hangat hangat tahi ayam"...Hehe, but since I have to pay for it....I won't just give up! Macho JiN is still in the progress ya!

Subsequently, I reached my home at 3 something in noon...Guess what was my lunch, oh yeah, it was a piece of birthday cake and one bottle of soya bean milk. Fyi, the birthday cake belonged to my housemate, yesterday was his birthday....well, don't really like the cake as it was extremely greasy...but free lunch wor....Not bad what! Haha~ Thanks Hua Xin and Denny for treating me the cake ya! Appreciate!

Next........... Napping time!

Well, I thought I would have a nice sleep after the meal....Well, do you have the same annoyance as mine recently? Bingo! The weather is super duber hot currently! Imagine that, when I woke up...my whole body was sweating.....pillows all wet....Of course, I wasn't having wet-dream ya! Don't be dirty minded! Haha!

Evening, had an appointment with our Kakak Low....to Jaya Jusco...Ya, she intended to top up her inventories....Wow, I bought nothing but I did carry some stuffs....that belonged to her...Haha! Then, our dinner was at Johnny's again....ordered my favorite Thai Keoy Teow Soup again....I love it! Oh yeah!

When we were heading back to our houses, it began to rain! I was extremely excited...thought that I would have a nice sleep thereafter since it began to rain! When I rushed back to my house to keep my hung-clothes at balcony, I just realised the rain stopped.......How disappointing~~nahhhhhh~~~

Opened my room's door....wa seh, I could feel the heat burst out from my room! So hot laaa, apasal dengan cuaca sekarang la! Even I switched on my fan, the wind blown was also warm one... Wa Seh! Cool wor!

Trying to find something to do in order to spend my time....yeah, I played my PSP....the game was about gardening and feeding the pets....well, I thought it was interesting....But no idea, the character that I controlled would have to run here and there to gather the items....As a result, I felt sick and dizzy of it.....Switched it off, threw it aside again!

Again, I was bored.....surfed youtube to see some videos..Yeah, recently addicted with Korean artists....Two girls' groups: SNSD and Wonder Girls, if you are Korean-Stars-lover too...you should be able to know them....Yeah, I kept singing their songs to our Kakak Low, that made her annoyed of me...Haha.. "I want nobody nobody but you! Nobody Nobody Nobody Nobody!"

Okay, not much to write and I'm going to stop nagging again....Okay, today my wish is to find a girl that is as pretty as any of SNSD or Wonder Girls' members, yeah....to be my girlfriend...Haha! Mimpi la, Ong Chin Han!

4 comments:

MicHeLLe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MicHeLLe said...

omg...still singing although already late at nite...
eh siapa kakak low tu har?

jenny said...

erm~
a gf?? sure can d!!
cz u only wan a gf~
but nt alot of gf~
haha^_^

kampateh

JiN said...

to kakak low, u know im saying still ask me.....u so barbie la!

to dream, i wan find a gf oso hard...how to find alot leh~