Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Health - Red Light!

Well, I have to say...I've been suffering these 2 days....I know my own health, I'll be extremely good one when I'm in extreme-good health. But in contrast, when I'm getting sick, it would be severe one...Yea, my migraine approached to me yesterday night.

All this while, I would have migraine when there was assignment peak season or I've thought too much...but since I'm having my holidays now, wouldn't expect I would have such severe migraine.

How severe was that?

Picture this, yesterday night I was intending to go out to buy myself a dinner. When I bought the dumplings with the uncle, I noticed that my sight was kinda blur suddenly...and I felt like there was a black ball infront of me, trying to block my sight. I shook my head whilst I was walking...and I was sort of imbalanced...like going to fall down anytime.

Walked as fast as I could to go back my house, really afraid that I might be fainted anytime. After my meal and bath, my situation was getting worse. Well, I felt like my head was so heavy and automatically waving itself...

I thought I would be good enough after a small nap, well...actually I intended to sleep at 9pm...but impossible for myself to sleep at such early time. Woke up at 12am, worsened still! Migraine finally approached to me completely. Woah, my right brain was kinda cracking inside...Suffering leh!

Well I would say, this migraine really suffered me extremely. Right part of my head was extremely painful when I coughed, even when I bent down to pick up something...it would affect my right head badly.....The most annoying thing was that, migraine had disturbed my slumber! I was bothered on and off during midnight due to the pained!

Now I'm getting better but still having migraine....my head is still abit heavy and dizzy somehow...but I'll be fine tomorrow, don't worry...Thanks for my friends who concerned of me ya, I'll be good! My sis as well, who works as nurse...aisyer.....paiseh ah, didn't do what you've asked to do - see doctor....saved cost mahhhhh..... Hehehe~

Healthy Ong Chin Han will be coming tomorrow, GYM here I come again!

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

take k ong chin han