Sunday, April 19, 2009

House Matters

Officially, I will be the house leader at my house, starting from next month. Yeah, today ex-houseleader handed over all his "leftover" tasks to me. Which were basically quite messy.....

Alright, my first time to take over such position, zero experience somehow....But I would try my best to be as reponsible as possible, well, at least more competent than "someone" previously....

I'm not saying I'm extremely good, but as a houseleader.....he or she should be able to fully take care most of the housing stuffs....for instance, all sort of bills.....

When I got my handed-over-tasks....well, I was totally speechless......Guess what....
  1. Electricity Bill - 2 months' outstandings
  2. Rental Fee - 1 month's outstanding
  3. Car Rental (To be collected) - Ex-houseleader told me:"Oh, I forgot to collect from the girl"
  4. Lastly....Water Bills.....totally stunning me! Outstandings since August, 2008. (As you can see below)

(To be paid:RM240.80)

Honestly, I dare not to foresee my future as houseleader.....as there will be alot unforseen circumstances....Just like today, my so-called new housemates....informing me that one of their roommates intended not to rent the room anymore and tried to find another girl to "fill in" the vacancy.

Yeah, I'm not saying they aren't good.....but then my sixth sense used to tell me that.....they won't be staying in for long.....Don't believe? We'll see!

Amitabha for myself to be houseleader, hope will be smoothy one!

No comments: