Monday, April 6, 2009

War in Block B-14-3, Menara Alpha

Woke up early in this morning, well....once again, due to the disturbance of passing my motion...ya, I used to do that every morning...else, my mood would be slightly affected if the particular day I tend not to pass motion. Haha, my lameful theory comes again.

Had a short chat with Karen, well big clap for her as she never slept.....from 10.30pm last night until 10am this morning...Kinda cool ya! Subsequently, she urged me to continue my slumber...as I told her I was quite sleepy at that moment.

But when I just started to fall asleep, I think about 15 minutes only...someone knocked my door hardly...yes, Denny again...she was so panicked because someone, who spoke in English...trying to ask about our Master Room's vacancy....LOL, I don't know want to angry or laugh of her action...

Well well, since then....my beloved Uncle Chou intended to leave me alone....and I was totally awaking....eventhough I felt sleepy....

As mentioned previously, I was extremely free...so, doing something better than doing nothing....Therefore, I'd decided to clean up my house...yes, me alone....Usually I won't be doing that as I admit that I am super duber lazy to do that kind of stuff...but since today I have such mood, so why didn't I just get started to do that? :)

I moved out all my boxes, which contented of alot of my stuffs....including my diploma notes, CDs, books, newspapers, magazines...etc...Well well, all this while I know I have alot things...Hey, this is going to be the fifth year since I stayed at KL....for sure I have alot accumulated rubbishs wat....Just that, I tend not to throw them as...aiyo, heavy-hearted to throw them mah....hahaha, I kept thinking that I might use them again in future....

But today, my mindset told me..."Ong Chin Han, throw everything that aren't necessary! No more 'sayang'! Just throw!" Ya, I'd made up my mind....to throw most of my accumulated stuffs.

And I could say, my house was just like having a war a moment ago...Just like this...
Ya Allah, super messy...all my stuffs!
But an hour after, felt kinda satisfied ya....Tried my best to throw useless stuffs...And it turned to be okay condition!

Dang Dang! Clean? Aisheh~~Proud of myself.

To be sure is that, I really threw alot of my stuffs....Can't imagine how many stuffs I have? Alright, picture this....before cleaned up, 4 to 5 big boxes of stuffs were belonging to me....After cleaned up, leftover boxes: 1 and half boxes. So, can you imagine how many stuffs I had previously and how many I've thrown as well? Hehe....

From this time of clean-up, I've found something precious....what is that? Well, it's memory actually...Retrieved back all my long long time ago's stuffs...my Diploma's memory..as well as National Service's...all my sketching: shirt design, cartoon drawing, simply-drawing.....I just realised that....that used to be one of my dreams years ago....and without realising also...I've forgone this dream....perhaps.....I'm wondering, how if 5 years ago, I stood strong for fashion or interior design course instead of banking and finance course....How could it be 5 years later....maybe I'm enjoying drawing or designing my projects...or maybe I'm suffering of it as I have to twist my brain to come out with new stuffs?

But what I can say now....Nothing has to be regret of...As I've chosen this path....

Up next, moving medium room to small room soon...Anyone? Kindly assist me le wei...Michael Low where are you?! Hahahahaaa~

2 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

no michael but got michelle assist u...harlo call me back michelle k...
u wanna ppl help ma call me la haha..i always be there wan unless i very busy

JiN said...

michael is u meh~ wa cheh~