Monday, April 6, 2009

Testimonial for Ong Chin Han - Memory of National Service

As mentioned in previous blog, I've found my national service's stuffs...which are so much memorable...And today I would like to share my part of my testimonials...which were given by my NS friends...miss and thanks ya! (All in Mandarin but I translate them into English...100% Pure meaning without praising myself ya!)

"Dear Childish Chin Han,
When I saw this autograph, the first thing I thought of was your mum, who bought you a lady-like one previously...I suppose you must be annoyed because the design...but still, this one is still lady-like! Haha..
Bad guy, I don't know what should I say...My first impression to you was the first day we reported ourself to the camp. Well, you looked cool, fashionable...but after you became bald, still destiny has allowed us to be one team, we get to know each other...But after I've known you, I just realised that it was wrong at all! You ah, very 38, everyday sing songs that nobody understand (somemore your own creation), really no idea people around you should give you what kind of responses....It's suffering, please leave us alone!
Don't just talk about your weakness..change to your strength instead..Wah, headache to think that suddenly...Accprding to what I've observed, you must be someone who care about your family...good one! Keep it up! I believe you will have a happiness family in future! xP
Alright, now is to motivate you...After you went out from camp to TARC, you have wo study hard ya! Although college's life is kinda relaxing, but please don't make yourself too ease...whether Business Management is hard or not, depending on your judgement ya! Don't just listen to others' comment, because different people will sure have different perception on it...Maybe you study that time, you will find it interesting! So, kampate!
Let us cheer for our future..and Do Be Tough In Your Future!

Sincerely,
Kar Poh
1/5/2005"

No comments: