Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Juicy Tuesday!

I spent my day....which was quite interesting one...well, in term of I was kinda rushing, juicy and substantial one....At least, I wasn't spending most of my time on facing the computer screen... :)

What have I done throughout the day?

Alright, I had an appointment with David this noon, he intended to have a try on gym. And so, we started our work-out around 1.30pm.....Really no idea, today I was extremely exhausted! Maybe I kept showing off to David how flexible and tough I was to do those machines...Haha....

Good one, at least I've broken my own running record again! Today I ran 4.80km in half an hour...well, wasn't too bad for myself as compared with previous record...Hehe, proud of myself leh! Aisehhhh~~~ When our gym session came to an end....David wanted to challenge me the maximum speed of cycling that we could reach....Phew, my 3-month-hard-work didn't embarrass myself....I won!
David was putting his hard-work to beat my record...haha
I was super duber tired after the work out.....made myself to have a rest eventhough I knew that it wasn't a suitable time to nap...(fyi, it was 6pm)...I woke up at 7.30pm, oh gosh! That was suffering! My waist was kinda sore and I felt like my whole body couldn't release energy anymore! Reluctantly, woke myself up and waiting my stomach to ask me to hunt for food! Hehe...
Yeah, finally it did! Around 10pm....the alarm in my stomach starting to ring! "Ong Chin Han, you sudah lapar...pergi makan!" Yes, the first person (a.k.a water fish) that I thought of to call her out to accompany was....Dang Dang! There she is! Our Kakak Low! Just in time she was just back from Times Square...So, ngam ngam ho la....... she wasn't totally a "water fish" of mine, well as compared with "someone"....who recently so desperately to engage in a relationship...Opps! Did I mention his name? Oh luckily no! Phew~~~ (Oh, I'm so fake!)
Yup, my dinner + supper consisted of French Toast plus Bake Bread with salad and eggs....Kinda full somehow! Both also contented with high percentage of carbohydrate....so, my stomach was kinda satisfied...yeah, gained 0.01kg here! Good Good! Shall we give myself a big clap?
If you thought this was the last activity of the day....I can tell you, you are wrong! Guess what, received a call from Homer suddenly...asking me to yamcha at Cola Cafe...oh gosh, Feeling Cafe with Kakak Low just now...now next round to Cola Cafe, which is not very far from Feeling Cafe....
It's been a very long time I didn't have a gathering with my this gang of buddies....Kinda funny somehow...especially everytime we played those silly but exciting games....Our favourite game - "Fishing Tortoise"...once again, held at Cola Cafe...and still, Aldous was the "luckiest" one, who continuously lost 2 rounds...my god....punishment was "Truth or Dare"....Poor Aldous, was forcing to share his 18sx experience...Ahhhhh, I really couldn't share mine if I was asked with the same questions.....Thumbs up to Aldous! Bravo!
Apart from playing the game, I got known a pretty girl, who is a cafe singer at Cola Singer...ya, couldn't she is 18 this year....Kinda mature looking anyway....No doubt she is pretty, but as per spoken by Chen Yee...pretty girl's maintenance fee is super duber costly! Don't you agree, guys? Hahaha....for me, I strongly agree that! Suddenly think of a sentance..."Nice to see, nice to hold. Once broken, consider sold!" I think it's quite appropriate to describe this situation. Haha!
Our chit-chat session ended around 1.30am.....thanked to Xin Yan, for pretending to Fast & Furious's driver....making us shouted for help when she was driving...ya, quite exciting! Haha....luckily I've bought Great Eastern Medical Card months ago....phew, as a protection!
K la, going to stop again...tomorrow's activity...well, I expect it to be interesting one! As, I'll be going to have K session again! Wait my update ya! :)

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

har! cakap me water fish bagus...next time dun go feeling wif u hahahahah