Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a Sunday!

Well what I can say is that, I am extremely free recently...my friends all are so hardworking to work currently but I'm the one who keeps on "measuring road"....a.k.a nothing to do.

Talk about today, I made myself to wake up early just to go for gym....and perhaps I'd over-worked out...consequently, my right leg is kinda painful now....Aiks, don't really know what's wrong with it....

Noon, settled down with my house stuffs with my so-called houseleader...and also the new housemates...then went for napped...well, kinda tired after gym...as usual....but I couldn't sleep long, just awhile....

Then, I had nothing to do again....stared at my computer screen...trying to find someone chat but no one for me to chat with...(sob)

Can't imagine I could stare at the computer screen from 5.30pm till 8pm without doing any meaningful stuffs...just simply clicked and surfed whatsoever websites....friendster, facebook, blogspot, gougou.com....bla bla bla.....

Night time, once again.....the biggest problem of the day emerged....DINNER! I don't know what should I eat...sms Miss Liew but she didn't reply me....Michael Low was having her celebration with her friends or whoever...Oh Jesus, I just realised that I have no friends at Setapak area that I could call them out for dinner....How pity I am....

Walking out from my condominium, without heading....I simply walked everywhere at Wangsa Maju area...hoping that there was something that I suddenly wanted to eat it....But, finally ended up with nothing....Malay food, sien la...always Nasi Lemak saja....Chinese food, wa leh....sat alone at the foodstalls, looked nut ya..While I was walking, I was murmuring to myself...."What should I eat? Wuwu, nothing...ahhhh......don't want laaaa.....yer, tak mau laa..."

Am I going to be insane? Nahhhh~ I was annoying of my dinner....seriously no inspiration on what to eat.....Finally, after walked all the Wangsa Maju area....I'd finally made decision...Guess where did I have my dinner?

---------------
--------------------
--------------------------
------------------------------
---------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-----------------Cafe at Menara Alpha-------------

Mee Bandung + Sirap Bandung Ais :P

(Hiuuuu, early early eat here mai ok lor....Apala, Ong Chin Han!)

2 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

aiyoyo....sms la aku...hehe...

JiN said...

sms u buat pa? u so busy kau zai nia..wahahahaaaa