Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friends say, I say

Friends say...
  1. I'm English Educated, or also known as "banana" fella.
  2. I suppose to be Christian, as my face is kinda "western" looking.
  3. My mandarin is kinda weird, not so proficient.
  4. I'm joker and I'm funny.
  5. I looked like Mr. Bean.
  6. I'm childish and behaving like kid.
  7. I have the potential to involve in PLU (People like us) - a.k.a Gay World.
  8. I'm a weirdo, sometimes don't even know what I'm thinking.
  9. I'm extremely emotional and hot temper, they dared not to say something that sensitises me.
  10. Why I don't have girl-friend, since I'm talkative and active.

I say.....

  1. No~ I'm Chinese Educated and I come from a Chinese-traditionally family.
  2. I'm 100% Buddisht, about the "western looking"...well, maybe due to my eagle-shape nose.
  3. In Malaysia, please notify me anyone can speak Mandarin that as pure as Taiwanese or China. Even teachers sometimes also can't speak proper Mandarin in Malaysia.
  4. Well, I admit that. But I'm not funny all the time. Depending my mood.
  5. Might be due to my thick eyebrows. If I can have the same academic qualification with him, then I would be happier. (FYI, he is a professional)
  6. I admit again, but guess what, I'm just 21 and don't expect me to act like an uncle la...Please la, don't say me childish anymore....you really don't understand me if you said so before!
  7. This question is sensitive, I can't totally deny it. I think it would be scary and complicated one if I involve in this. (ngek ngek ngek)
  8. I don't like people guess what is my intention. When I'm sitting alone at somewhere, you may approach to me but please don't ask me what I'm thinking. I would thank you!
  9. Yes, I'm Scorpio. Which Scorpio is not emotional then you have to seriously ask your parents....Is it your D.O.B wrongly registered?
  10. Well, something seems to be cursing me. I can't get an extreme-deep or true love. Okay okay, I know that's excuse......alright, I'm not initiative all this while.

Yeahhhh, that's all for my clarifications. :)

2 comments:

jenny said...

haha^^
admit so many things that ur frens said~
anyway~
nice to meet u~

JiN said...

nice to meet u too, dream.....