Monday, April 20, 2009

How Sarcastic is that?!

As I was hoping that it would rain during night time, yeah.....my hope came true! It began to rain around 3am.....

Yeah, I was so excited, when I was half-awaking at that moment. I thought that I could have a nice sleep since it was raining cats and dogs somehow.....

But wouldn't what I was hoping actually.....In contrast, my nightmare began! I was totally awaken after this....due to this heavy rain! (sh*t!)

Picture this,

I used to pass urine during midnight....as usual, I did that....somemore frequent one...because, yesterday night I made myself a big can of Heineken...(Hehe, Paiseh la)

Then, when I intended to sleep again, I just realised I forgot to close my window...as I could feel the wind was extremely strong! So woke myself up again just to close the window.

As I laid back on my window, oh Jesus......I heard of a big "Bang" outside at my living room....I intended to ignore it at first...but continuously "Bang" for few times.....well well.....I was annoyed by that....went to have a look......Yeah, in my expectation, the couple forgot to close the kitchen room's door again...which resulted the door being blown by the wind on and off.

Apart from that, I had to close the big window for the balcony.....Ya, I could sense the floor was kinda wet......You can imagine how heavy the rain now.....Aiks, my little flowers.....stay strong ah~~~Hope you'll be fine....wuwu....

I intended to continue to sleep again....closing my eyes....my god....the "Nobody" song suddenly came out on my mind...."I want nobody nobody but you".....this lyric kept on appearing on my mind.....Meawhile, the damn big wind was kinda noisy somehow! Felt like it was playing sort of instruments infront of my ears....."Pheuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwww..........Fonnggggg Foooongggg"

Finally, I surrendered! I was totally awaken! Until now! You win la, big rain! Woke me up at such "suitable" time......

What time is it now?

------------------------
------------------------------
---------------------------------
-----------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------- 4.56am

(Speechless) Thanks Rain! You've "helped" me alot for my slumber time ya!

2 comments:

jenny said...

haha^_____^
b4 u thought u can sleep well~
but the result was so pity~
after imagine ur situation~
i feel wan to laugh!@!!!
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
paiseh~~~
blek~ Xp
nvmla!!! seem GOD oso fulfill one of ur little wish le~
haha^________^

JiN said...

nvm la....i used to wake up early recently....even i slept late previous nite....duno wat happen oso~