Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moving again!

Once again, I moved again....the 6th time since I came to KL....but this time was quite different somehow....because I moved from medium room to single room now...so I'm still staying in the same house. Hehe.....

When I moved to single room, meanwhile single room's fella - Denny & Hua Xin tended to move to Master Room...and this day, we were busying to move our things in addition with throwing our stuffs as well.

Yup, by our own....we particularly moved our own stuffs only...without helping each others...Haha, FYI....me and Denny are same birthday (Horoscope: Scorpio)....so, we did our stuffs without depending each others.....cool personality ya?

I started my moving session after hers....well, it was around 1.30pm, after lunch with our Kakak Low and Mr Choong...well, too bad they couldn't help me because they had their own stuffs to settle....which was quite crucial one...Hehe~

This time's moving....apparently I settled it all by myself....well, quite exhausted somehow~ Especially when I had to move out all my stuffs from medium room to single room....at the same time, I had to sweep and mop both rooms.....What I could say is....I totally didn't take bath for whole noon....as I expected I'd spent my whole noon to settle both rooms...

Ya, all in my expectation....I've wasted 4 hours to settle them.....Between in between, I plugged off my desktop...and also to clean the CPU....as all this while, I never cleaned it before, since I bought it back in 2 years ago......Opened it up...and ah.....really surprised me! The dirts and dust were just.....COOL~

The Fan was stuck with dust!
Not clear? Alright, closed up! Dust all around the circuit board!
And the most difficult mission of the day....Yup, I had to move the table by myself.....It's not light actually...But proud to say, I made it at last! Guess how I moved it?
-------------
---------------
-----------------
--------------------
-----------------------
--------------------------
-------------------------------
--------------------------------------DANG DANG DANG DANG!

Can't believe leh? I moved it by myself!

But it hurted me! Wuwu.....and the drawers, I think they were loosen or whatsoever already...kinda weird when I drew them....
Thanks to Fitness First, I'm Iron Man now! Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang! Lansi la, Ong Chin Han!

4 comments:

bell said...

iron man???
vomit~~~~~~


lolx.

JiN said...

shuddup old bird poh poh!

jenny said...

from master room to single room??
so pity ^o^

JiN said...

medium room to small room