Thursday, April 16, 2009

What do you think?

Today, my blog will be talking about family....well, something has recently made me think of my family in a sudden.

As we all know, destiny tended to be arranging our parents, siblings and us as well, to be a family. So, if you think it deeply and wisely....actually, you feel really think that you are so much lucky you have them with you. For instance again, you may imagine, throughout your own current lifetime, they allow you to be them as family members...such as papa, mama, brother and sister......and if you are Buddhist, you have to believe that you will be given the subsequent lifetime after your death....but may I just ask you, will you still be with your current family? Maybe yes, maybe no.... Since the answer is uncertainty, so why don't we just appreciate what we are belonging currently?

I believe us, for sure blamed of own family members before....me as well, I used to blame my parents couldn't give me the best one....but after a long thought after, I knew how hard my parents that they have to equally distribute their caring to 6 of their kids....Hence, all this while....I won't be extremely demanding for particular stuffs....as I know, my parents already gave me whatsoever with their best effort....really, I'm appreciating it!

Well, seriously no offence...I found that most of local people at Kuala Lumpur.....tended to be annoying because of their existing family members. Alright, the best example.....they hate their parents to nag at them...to further on, they extremely hate it!

Once again, I'm not offending any particular person....but it's a truth from what I've observed....As an example, mother for sure concerns of own kids....when she is nagging at you...please don't scold her or telling her how tediousness and troublesome she is. It's really really not a good action!

Yeah, for youngsters nowadays....especially KL's....who are still staying with your parents now....you wouldn't know how important they are....Well for myself, I've learnt alot since I came to KL 4 years ago.....I learnt to be cherish, learnt to be enjoying the moment with my family. As I believe that, everything is possible to be occurred in the future.

Called my mum moment ago, well....really in a sudden one....Had a 12 minutes chit-chatting with her, to be honest, it was not enough for me to talk with her. As I really have alot things to share with her....my working experience, my current life...how am I doing so far......But somehow, I'm really happy to hear her voice....knowing she is healthy and enjoying her current lifestyle....Yes, I know she is.....

Hey there.....love your parents and siblings ya!

2 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

i extremely agree with you...

JiN said...

extremely worrrrrr...wa sehhhhh