Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sport

When talk about sport, seriously...I don't have one sport that I'm really expert in...well, back in years ago, I used to involve in Taekwondo but somehow I gave up finally...So until now, exclusively Gym...I don't have any favorite sport.

It's kinda annoying when someone ask me, "Hey Sean, what sport do you play?". Well, most of the time I would end up with answers such as "Hmmm, I used to train Taekwondo but now no more" or "Badminton, Volleyball and Basketball"....Yeah, it would be shameful for me to tell anyone that I don't play sports...because as I know, most of the guys are so keen and actively involving in any sport that they like. No doubt to say, I'm "special" guy among the guys...Yeah, I admit that.

Honest speaking, I really don't like sports. Firstly, they tend to be tiring me. Secondly, I'm poor in learning and playing those sports. Lastly, I'm not interested to those sports. Yup, straight to the point, the sport that I'm not interested the most is football.

Why?

Seriously I have no idea on why I don't like this sport. I feel like..."Why so many people have to chase and grab for one ball?". Yea, it seems to be nerd and nut for me to just compete for one ball. Don't you think so? Haha...my lameful theory comes again...Well of cause, I never meant to offend any of the football lovers ya! But for myself, seriously I really don't like this sport, much more than any other sports.

I remember last time...if I'm not mistaken, it was 3 years ago where World Cup was held on that year. I remember I joined my ex-classmates to watch the Finale of the match....Italy against France... Am I correct? Correct me if I'm wrong ya because I really have no idea on that. Ya, that time I followed the crowd to shout when they shout...and I didn't even know what happened actually. And when they cheered, I would turn my friends and asked.."Eh, what's happening huh?". Ya, they really hated me to join them as I asked alot during that match.

Lame? I'll continue on my lameness...

Supposingly, boys in secondary school are so eager to play football. Well, if you notice it, it's true ya! All sure will play it hardly everyday after their school time, and play until late night. Yeah, that's used to be my friends' life at hometown, but it was not mine. For your information, I was "guai zai" when I was in secondary school, went home in time and joined tuitions on time as well. Hehe~

I remember once, our Pendidikan Jasmani's teacher urged all of us to compulsorily involve in this football-stuff...Well, I was seriously reluctant to play it, as I know I couldn't play it well and might be spoiling the whole team if I carried the ball. So guess what was my solution?

When I saw the ball was moving to my side....my action was...

"Lari! Bola sudah datang!"

Yeah, I ran away whenever the ball was moving towards me. Then one gang of Chinese who hated football would run to another corner, hoping the ball woundn't approach to their side. That's how we (or I should say, me?) played football.

Lame? Yeah I admit I am...but once I tried to like it, just like my dad and brother....totally fallen for it...But perhaps I am not inherited with the "football" genetic....so, no commentaries on myself....

Anyhow, I feel great now as I exercise...although it is not considered as sport...but at least, I'm not that bad guaaaa~ Hehe......

No comments: