Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Miko The Little Cutie

Who is Miko? My new girl friend? Oh? Since when I'm so initiative to know a girl? Fuyoh~ Ong Chin Han changed liao....

Nolah~Miko is my new pet, just bought it this morning....she (or perhaps I should say he) is a tortoise actually. But why I suddenly intended to buy a tortoise? Well, all I can say is, all this while I won't plan so long one...the thing which I want to execute would be for sure immediate one...so this time, inclusively :)I told my friend yesterday night that I planned to buy a tortoise, so today......I've bought it!

It costed me RM8...hmmm, should be reasonable....perhaps? Don't know why, there were 2 tortoises left when I approached to the pet shop. Once I saw it and picked it up...she (he) was extremely hyper active....trying not to let me to hold it....So instantly, I chose it....

She (he) was super duber nervous when I put it in her (his) new house...swam here and there without heading...and one thing I noticed was that....she is behaving like stubborn. I thought she would be tired because swimming all the time...intended to help her by moving her to the dried stones to have a rest....but once I dropped it to the stones, she was like a lighting....swam back to the water part at once.....(sweating...)

Moment ago, had a photo session for Miko....Well, she is still new to be a model....quite nervous to the flash of camera...Hehe, enjoy~

Top Model's posing
The position is so odd...Well, Miko is wondering why her master likes to take photo so much...
And guess why I named it as "Miko"? Well, supposingly its name should be "Michelle" one...but someone doesn't like lok...changed loooooo~~ Hahahahhahaaaa~
No la, "Miko" came out from my mind when I bought it...nothing to do with "Michelle"....Hor, Michelle there~~~don't perasan again loooooo!

No comments: