Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ghost Story Ep.4

My second post of the day, well as per requested by Moon. She mentioned she likes my ghost story, yeah...thanks ya! But are you reading it now? Since you like it then I would to share my story again...Hehe...

Alright, this time my turn to be the main character of the story...Let's get started...Take a deep breath before you continue to read it ya!

Start.........

Well, it occured when I was in standard 2 or 3, can't really remember it. The venue was at the tuition centre.

Okay, allow me to further describe the tuition centre. It wasn't a formal tuition centre actually but instead it was an empty house that usually for the owner (who lived next to the empty house) to store his machines or whatsoever stuffs. And my teacher, I suppose he seeked for a cheap rental fee....so this was where I used to have my tuition back in primary school.

It was kinda dark actually, sunlight wouldn't be exposing into it. It was mainly due to the location...where there were few trees at front and behind of the house....and it's hard to describe the feeling here... But I do believe that, due to these few components....they attracted "some sort" of stuffs....

Although it was 13 years ago, but I still remember it...now closing my eyes...I still could remember how was the scene.....

I used to reach the tuition centre....much earlier than the actual tuition time....as I'd promised with my friends....to go there to play hide and seek, fighting or soldiers catch thieves.....for sure, the house was kinda good one for us to play such games...as it was kinda dark and wide....we could run from front of the house till the behind...even upstair sometimes...but for me, I dared not to climb up....as I wouldn't know what was hidding there....(Shivering)

So this time, as usual I reached there early and met up with my buddies...this time we played "soldiers catch thieves"....and I was the lucky one to be the "soldier" this time...Got started our game...we ran everywhere and I was trying my best to chase and catch one of them.

While I was running...for the first time, I saw "someone" was standing at the corner....well...by using my side degree of eye sight....So I ignored it as I thought I might be seeing it wrongly.....and here comes the second time....as I ran to the same place again...I saw the same thing again....This time was quite different...in term of "her" position....

Guess what I've seen....

I saw a girl, who wore red dress.....hugging the wall near the entrance......staring at me....well, for sure I dared not to have eye contact with "her" but I ran pass her.....But so weird was that, when I was going to approach to the entrance that "she" was standing....She vanished.....

I dared not to say anything that time...as my mum wouldn't believe...teacher sure also wouldn't believe it...until recently but quite some time already....I told my mum...she was so surprised too that I used to have such "ability"....

Well, how do you think? It might be my illusion but believe me...sometimes Science also can't totally explain this pheonomenon....

(I'm abit shivering now..it was 12.58 in the midnight somehow....wuwu....)

No comments: