Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yucks!

Since the second day of my PC Fair job, my stomach grew out a red and solid stuff...it was kinda painful somehow. Well, no doubt and could be certified....that was boil (a.k.a bisul in Malay). Yup, recently my body wasn't in good condition. Since I was small, my body would grow out this kinda stuff when my body was in "heat" situation....my blood wasn't that "clear" and "liquid" all this while....So, last week's migraine followed by this one, yup......supportive enough to prove that I'm not healthy lately.

It was quite annoying and suffering somehow, as it tended to be extremely painful...especially when I slept in night...I couldn't sleep as much as I like....I couldn't sleep as usual....my preferred sleeping position as well. The reason because, this boil was really big enough....as big as a red bean....that basically kinda painful.

Therefore, in order to reduce my suffer....I waited to be "mature"....and finally, the day has come! Today, I noticed that I simply press this boil...it gushed out sort of liquid...And my mind told me.."It's the time!" (Well, feel like I was going to deliver a baby ya? haha)

Quickly and immediately, I took out all my "operation" stuffs such as needles, tissue papers, mirror...Began my operation~ (Dit dit dit dit.....)

Firstly, use needles to pierce the boil in order to enlarge the wound.....Just like this picture..

After this, squeezed as hard as I could! (Ouchhhhh, that was extremely painful!) And then, the pus gushed out immediately! My god, disgusting!

The whole process took about half an hour, as I had to on and off squeeze out the dirt....to ensure the dirt was totally removed from my wound! (Sounds pro? Haha...used to do that!) Finally, tissue paper was dyed with the pus and my blood....(Yucks!)


Last but not least, don't learn what I've done...it's not a good example somehow...but, I really couldn't stand for it!

2 comments:

jenny said...

wakao~
i wan faint liao~

MicHeLLe said...

y u so dirty de...yiii